"Non-repayable Grant Funding & Business Advice"
Date: Wednesday 28 November 2018
Time: 0830 - 1030
Venue: Aerozone, Long Border Road, London Stansted Airport, CM24 1RL (Opposite Sky Chefs)
Guest Speakers: Jacqui Stimpson, Business Navigator, BEST Growth Hub and Kurt Scheepers, Growth Adviser
Who should attend?
Whatever the size of your business, we encourage you to come along and hear more about the valuable support and non-repayable grant funding that’s out there.
What will attendees gain?
- How to maximise the free impartial funding and support available
- An overview of how grant funding works and eligibility
- What grants can be used for
- Types of grants available and how much you can get back.
Speak to Jacqui and her team to find out about Grant funding available covering for example:
- machinery, plant & equipment
- premises expansion
- energy efficiency
- website development
Subject to the weather and timing, we will also have the opportunity to visit the Aerozone's "Viewing Platform" which is not open to the public and provides a unique view of the runway. It might be worth bringing a coat as it can get a bit breezy!
Cost: FREE and offered on a first come first served basis. All we ask is if you book a place and cannot attend, please let’s us know so we can offer to someone else.
Includes a selection of fine teas and filter coffee, freshly baked pastries, breakfast rolls or for those who are looking for a healthier option fresh fruit skewers. A great way to start your working day in the office!
Free parking available at the Aerozone.
Special thanks to
About the Aerozone
As part of Stansted Airport's commitment to inspire a generation of young people, they have developed an on-site education centre at Stansted, known as the ‘Aerozone’.
In partnership with local schools, the Aerozone will provide a range of educational materials and focus on three themes:
- Science, technology, engineering and maths disciplines (STEM) – To inspire future engineering talent and to help to address a national shortfall of engineering skills;
- Showcase the variety and types of roles on offer at the airport – To encourage young people to choose a career in the aviation industry; and
- The history of Stansted – To inspire and teach young people about the history of the airport.